Over-claimed Job Retention Scheme grants

Find out how to pay all or some of your grant back if you’ve overclaimed through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme. You can:

correct it in your next claim

• make a payment to HMRC (only if you’re not making another claim)

• You’ll need your 14 or 15 digit payment reference number that begins with X

Find out more here.

Share this