Organisers of this year’s Black British Business Awards (BBBAwards) are looking for local businesses to enter this year’s awards programme.
Launched in 2014 to seek recognition of the contributions made by business professionals and entrepreneurs of African and Caribbean heritage, this year’s awards are seeking a strong cross-section of businesses from across the region.
This year’s ceremony takes place in London on October 6 with awards on offer in six categories:
- Financial services (including banks, brokers, payment services, insurance companies, credit cards, funds and regulators).
- Retail and consumer goods (includes food, beverage, household goods, retail, travel and leisure, cosmetics, personal and luxury goods).
- Infrastructure and manufacturing (includes transportation, built environment, power and utilities).
- Professional services (including law, accounting, management consultancy and in-house professionals).
- Science, technology, engineering and mathematics (includes health, industrials, telecoms, pharmaceuticals, transport and energy).
“The North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce is all about promoting entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial spirit,” said Babs Murphy, the Chamber’s Chief Executive.
“As a result, we have no hesitation in recommending that all of our eligible members enter this year’s BBBAwards. I wish all of the competitors the very best of luck.”
The nomination window closes on May 3, 2016 with judging taking place on June 28, 2016.
Further details of the awards and the nominations process are available at www.thebbbawards.com or via Twitter at @theBBBAwards