Home > Events > UK-Turkey FTA: Business Opportunities for British companies Webinar
UK-Turkey FTA: Business Opportunities for British companies Webinar
This event has passed.
Join us for a free webinar covering the opportunities for British Companies under the UK-Turkey Free Trade Agreement.
Arranged in conjunction with our colleagues at Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce we present a virtual event on Exporting Opportunities for British companies in Turkey in partnership with the British Chamber of Commerce in Turkey.
This virtual event will provide information on the opportunities in Turkey as well as how to connect with partners and potential customers.
10.00 am – Welcome
10.15 am – Overview of Trade Flows between UK and Turkey
10.25 am – Guest Speakers BCCT: UK-Turkey Trade Agreement and Exporting Opportunities for British companies
10.45 am – 11:00 Q&A Session (15-20 min) – Covering the practicalities of exporting to Turkey
11.05 am – Closing Remarks
*Subject to changes
Who should attend this event?
• Companies currently trading with Turkey and seeking further growth across the region.
• Experienced exporters seeking Turkey as their next export market.
• Companies who are looking to expand to Asia and/or Middle East
• Companies seeking to diversify their supply chain
• Companies seeking to set up operations in the market as a way to serve better their customers or further grow.
• Registration & Costs
This webinar is free, but registration is required. Please use your company’s account email. Once your registration has been received, you will receive a confirmation and the link for the event about a week before.
For security purposes, the registration link must not be shared with anyone else as we will only admit delegates who have registered through this site.
Registration details will be shared with event partners.