- This event has passed.
Trade & Investment Opportunities in the GCC
11th September 2019, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Gulf Cooperation Council countries of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates plus Iraq (whose non-oil related economy grew by 4.4% in 2017) are eager to trade with Lancashire businesses. Come and learn more about the opportunities that may be available to your business.
- UAE and 2020 – OCO Global – Yassin Nahi, Global consultant
- Evolving Business & Investment Landscape – Chris Innes-Hopkins, UK Executive Director, Saudi British Joint Business Council
- Kuwait’s Vision 2030 projects and tender opportunities– Namrata Faheem, Middle East Consultant
- Doing Business in the Middle East case study
- Opportunity to have individual meetings with the speakers
Chamber members: £20.00 + VAT
Global members: £10.00 + VAT
Affiliate members: £25.00 + VAT
Non-members: £35.00 + VAT
To register, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 706589