The Sales Society
October 14, 10:00 am - 11:30 am
The Sales Society is back… online!
Join the Chamber and the Sales Geek guys as we host an online session to power your business through sales and marketing.
Positive Mindset – How to Squash the Ants
How you think about yourself and how you use your mind automatically affects your relationship with yourself and others. Individuals who adopt a growth mindset, thrive in a culture that is positive, healthy and innovative. To help you stay positive, we’ll introduce you to several practical techniques that will help you to slam the brakes on when you have negative thoughts. Remember, a positive mindset is infectious!
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand how your conscious and subconscious brain work together (or not!)
- Identify how to ‘Squash the ants’
- Discover how to re-frame your thoughts using Circles of Influence & Control
- Learn how the ‘But technique’ can help you create positive pathways in your brain
- Be introduced to ‘Third person’ &’ Pathway Thinking’ techniques to encourage more constructive perspectives
Sales Society is sponsored by Genesis IT and supported by Rock FM.
Click HERE to register for FREE