ez-Cert – Export Documentation & Beyond, Workshop
February 27, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Compliant documents are key to successful exports of goods. This interactive workshop allows delegates to learn how to produce exemplary paperwork effortlessly, reducing the potential of unnecessary friction when shipments cross borders.
Designed to suit those new to the task, or looking for a refresher, the session is informal and allows attendees to ask any questions they have on the wide range of topics involved in shipping goods overseas.
Delegates will also hear of i2i’s expanded service offer, including the Brexit Toolkit, designed to help businesses understand the implications of the UK’s withdrawal from the European Union.
Attendees will leave with:
- Understanding of the requirements for obtaining all relevant certified paperwork, including Certificates of Origin, EUR1’s/ATR’s
- Streamlined procedures for creation of necessary documents, including:
- Sending and receiving applications using the express method for minimal delays
- Printing of approved documentation in company offices
- Adding/removal of users
In addition, the workshop leaders will also outline some other tools i2i provide, including:
- ez-Consign – pay as you go software for producing shipping paperwork
- Brexit Toolkit
Chamber members: £20.00 + VAT
Global members: £10.00 + VAT
Affiliate members: £25.00 + VAT
Non-members: £35.00 + VAT
To register, contact: email@example.com or call 01772 706589