Doing Business In … Hungary
September 24, 9:00 am - 10:00 am
North and Western Lancashire Chamber International Trade Networks latest workshop in the ‘Doing Business’ series features Hungary. Presented in conjunction with the Consulate- General of Hungary in Manchester who will introduce you to their homeland.
Hungary’s is in an ideal geographical position in the centre of Europe for manufacturing, services, and logistics. Excellent infrastructure, ready-made industrial sites, offices, and science parks; good balance of labour costs and quality of workforce make it an ideal destination for British companies to invest.
Presented by Zoltan Horvath diplomat for trade and investment at the Consulate General the workshop will cover:
· The situation of the economy in a nutshell – Is it a stable and growing economy?
· Main objectives of the government’s economic policy – How can we achieve the ambitious goals to be Europe’s production centre? What are we doing to create the most competitive investment environment of the continent?
· Key aspects in the restructuring of the tax system – is it better compared to other EU states?
· Reform of the education system – how can we reflect to the needs of the (global?) economy?
· Actions aimed at increasing employment and reducing unemployment – Is there any reliable and skilled workforce?
· Professional Investment Promotion and investment opportunities – What support is available In Hungary? Are there any investment incentives?
· Business after Brexit and pandemic – How can we do business better? Is it really a good time to start doing business with Hungary?
· ‘Did you know that’ minute – Did you know, that Hungary has 1924 km length of motorway? That the total length of the railway system is 7752 km, and the total length of navigable canals, rivers and lakes regularly used for transport exceeds 7675 km?
After the presentation we will have a Q&A session. Please submit any questions you may have for our speakers in advance to email@example.com
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org