In this webinar, representatives from the Institute of Export & International Trade’s Export Control Profession and the Department for International Trade’s Export Control Joint Unit cover the following:
• the continuation of UK export licensing during the pandemic;
• EU controls relating to PPE and medical supplies and how they apply to UK;
• worldwide controls on PPE and medical supplies;
• the importance for Export Control staff to communicate with their companies and supply chains; and
• the response of the IOE&IT and the Export Control Profession to the crisis.