North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce is working in partnership with East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Businesswise Solutions Ltd and BOOST to support Lancashire businesses in saving money and reducing their carbon footprint.
This £2m European funded programme is committed to the provision of a FREE suite of services aimed to help businesses improve energy and environmental efficiencies, introduce on site renewable energy generation and save money.
We’re also here to help you if you are developing a new piece of low carbon technology and want to get it into the market, see it manufactured locally or find your dream customer.
Every business signing up to the project is entitled to free support in environmental and energy saving good practice and help financing low carbon technology adoption, which will be delivered via a suite of masterclasses and 1-2-1 bespoke support.
If your business is looking to:
- Reduce your energy bills
- Reduce your greenhouse gas emissions
- Improve efficiency in your office/shop floor
- Reduce water used on site
- Reduce waste produced
- Install solar/wind/other energy generation on site
- Find funding to support low carbon installations
- Use CSR to access to new markets
- Bring a low carbon innovation/technology product to market
Then the Chamber Low Carbon Programme is for You!
Contact the Programme Marketing Team: email@example.com