Age UK Lancashire, a highly respected, well established and forward thinking Charity are looking for a Data Insights Manager.
Could this role be for you?
Location: One of Age UK Lancashire’s offices plus flexible home working
Salary: £30000 FTE
Hours: 35hrs per week
Is this you?
- Do you have a passion for working with data understanding what’s it’s telling you and ensuring that it’s used to evidence and improve performance?
- Do you go beyond just reporting the obvious data and provide dynamic analysis and insight to improve understanding?
- Do you provide engaging and accessible reporting across all levels of an organisation?
- Do you want to use your skills at a values based charity to make a real difference? If you’re answering yes to these questions, we would love to hear from you
As Data & Insights Manager you will be responsible for:
- Provide business intelligence excellence, identifying and implementing improvements in our processes and providing clear and actionable insights to drive informed decision making.
- Develop and run KPI dashboards to enable an improved understanding of performance appropriate to each level of the organisation
- Deliver trend analysis reports to support the identification of effectiveness and efficiency of its services
- Take customer requirements (internal and external) understand them and transform them into engaging visuals in Power BI
- Be responsible for regular report pack generation and ad-hoc data requests, involving collating and analysing performance against key metrics
- Ability to translate complex data into user friendly format providing meaningful insight to better improve the services and measure impact.
- Experience in translating raw data, into informative proposals
For more information or to arrange an informal chat, please contact Donna Studholme, Operations Director: firstname.lastname@example.org The full job pack and application form can be downloaded from their website: https://www.ageuk.org.uk/lancashire/get-involved/work-for-us/ageuklancashiredataandinsightsmanager/
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com – closing date: 30th September 2021, interview date: W/C 4th October 2021
The nature of the post will require travel across the area. A full driving licence, appropriate insurance cover and use of a car are essential.
DBS: This post is eligible for a basic DBS check and all the associated costs will be met by the employee. The cost for the DBS check is £23 plus an additional administration charge of £5.50 totalling £28.50. This amount will be deducted from an employees first salary with Age UK Lancashire.