March 7, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Make every minute and every phone call count. Learn skills which will be critical to getting through to the decision makers on your contact list and then have a ready-planned approach to overcoming any potential objections they might offer – in less time and with fewer barriers.
If you’ve taken our Powerful Telephone Techniques to learn effective business communication over the phone, then this course is the perfect follow up to take your customer interaction to the next level and truly “sell” on the telephone!
Delegates Will Learn:
- Common gatekeeper ‘blockers’ and objections and how to overcome them
- Different approaches and statements to use to get past the gatekeeper based on different situations
- How to build rapport and get the most from gatekeepers so they put you through to the decision maker
- How to get past the ‘no names policy’
- Getting past the voicemail challenge
- Tips and techniques to help get through to your contacts and decision makers
- Develop statements and effective phrases to persuade gatekeepers to put your call through
- Devise voicemail scripts that encourage people to call you back
- Find out contact names without going through the receptionist
This course is suitable for anyone who conducts any calling activity to prospective and existing clients. If you struggle to get past the gatekeeper or receptionist and get responses such as ‘they are in a meeting can I take a message’ then this course is perfect for you.
Let our Sales Pro, Debbie Sweeney, show you how to break down those barriers and get to speak to your contacts and decision makers. You will be exceeding your target sales in no time!
This course will be run in the afternoon directly after the morning course: “Sales Skills Level 2: Selling To Personalities” as part of a back-to-back sales course offering.
Does this course date/time/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, allow us to bring the training directly to your facility at a date and time that is most convenient to you. Contact our training team to discuss an in-house or bespoke presentation of this course via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone: 01253 347063