October 16, 2018 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Maximise your sales and rapport through learning the buying types or “personalities” of your potential clients and watch your sales numbers climb! This sales training course will have you building rapport and influencing a variety of different buyers no matter what personality type they are!
These buying orientations are people who make purchase decisions based on criteria determined, in large part, to their specific type or “purchasing personality”. Delegates attending this sales training workshop will enjoy an interactive session packed with information on how to increase sales opportunities.
This course will cover:
- How to identify the common personality buyer-types
- How to open, build rapport and close a sales opportunity
- The important drivers and approaches to use when selling and negotiating with the different buyer and personality styles
- Communication methods to suit each personality preference whether face to face, phone and/or email
- Cross selling products and services
- Handling and overcoming objection
- Useful tips and sales strategies that compliment personality traits
This sales training course is designed for:
sales staff and advisors
This sales training will help your sales team to develop stronger relationships with a wide variety of people in business and hit targets by quickly adapting their approach to each client’s personality type.