September 17, 2019 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
This time management course will allow delegates to gain mastery over today’s hectic business world which often has more work than time allows, “to do” lists stretching to infinity, staff getting stuck in task mode, and rising stress which cause work relationships to suffer.
The Prioritisation and Time Management workshop is an essential, highly interactive, and engaging one day training course which uses a range of business exercises to illustrate key principles and concepts for effective management of time.
Gain control of your busy work and social schedules to be more productive while achieving an effective work/life balance through the many important time related topics covered in this time management training workshop such as planning, setting goals, delegation and managing meetings among others.
On completing this time management course candidates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of getting your day off to a great start (A morning routine)
- Understand the importance of prioritisation (Covey Time Matrix looks at prioritising)
- Relate tasks to desired outcomes and to focus on the “vital few” (80/20 Rule enables prioritisation)
- Adopt appropriate techniques for effective time management and rigorously challenge time wasters (Do, Defer, Delegate, Dump)
- Understand useful principles, such as “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” and simple models such as (“Yerkes Dodson Model” to help you step into a Peak Peformance State and Parkinson’s Law)
- Understanding yourself as a Manager (What can you do more of, less of, start doing, stop doing)
- Manage meetings effectively (Productivity Ninja – 40-20-40 Meeting Continuum Strategy, including Agenda Template to take away)
- Realise the importance of setting goals and committing to achieving them (An opportunity to set a goal before leaving the workshop by participating in a silent coaching exercise)
This time management and prioritisation training course is appropriate for anyone who recognises any of the following:
- I am disorganised and feeling stressed both in work and at home
- I don’t have enough time to do everything
- It’s quicker to do it myself
- My work – life balance isn’t right
- I get buried in emails
- I spend so much time in meetings
Book on to this course and you will gain mastery over your busy work and social schedules and achieve more productivity than you ever thought you were capable of: all in a single day course!
Does the time/date/location of this time management course not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, contact us to bring the training directly to your facility via in-house or bespoke training. Contact us to present this course at a time, date, or location that is most convenient for you!