December 4, 2017 from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
This staff management course empowers managers to bring out the very best in their employees while learning to identify the various personalities strengths and weaknesses and how to make them work together, better.
Searching, acquiring, and keeping talented staff can be costly. Learn to get the most value from those you’ve invested in and gain a new approach to engaging and motivating them at their current level whether they are a star, a steady, or a slacker.
This half day open course includes the key principles of effective employee engagement, and poses the following questions:
- How do you achieve the discretionary effort from various employees which is so vital for excellent customer service and productivity?
- What factors for each type need to be taken into account?
- Why do some programmes fail to engage various employees?
- How can you turn around apathetic or cynical employees
These questions and more will be answered in this workshop. Practical examples will be included, together with different types of involvement strategies and reference to best practice programmes and case studies
Delegates Will Gain The Following:
- Understanding the key foundations of an effective employee engagement strategy
- How to adopt appropriate techniques for employee motivation and engagement
- Best practice programmes from a range of organisations
- Understanding that company values and culture are critical and must be backed up with complete consistency in practices, policies and behaviours every day
- Recognising the need for other HR policies to support the employee engagement programme, such as recruitment, induction, reviews and reward
- Developing the confidence to implement an effective employee engagement programme
This full-day course is for all levels of Management, HR Professionals, and Personnel Managers. It will deliver strategies for programmes to make the most of the employees you’ve invested in through engagement and motivation.
About The Trainer:
Alan Slater is a member of The Association for Coaching and a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and was an associate of The Manufacturing Advisory Service for many years. He is a member of the Business Consultancy Network – www.bcn.org.uk and possesses a PhD from Manchester University. His presentation style is creative and fun while deeply informative.
Does this course location/date/time not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, allow us to bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us to arrange a location, date, or time that is most convenient to you!