April 25, 2018 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Better understand yourself and your staff by gaining management skills to be more self-aware and to manage your reactions better. Learn to assess others’ emotions more effectively and deal with them successfully for enhanced performance.
If you work within or manage teams – this morning course is ideal for you. Learn what makes others tick and how to better deal with them. You will be managing your team better than ever!
Delegates Will Gain:
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding root aspects of Emotional Intelligence
- How knowledge of the “triune” brain can either help or hinder it
- How to Improve on your Existing Emotional Intelligence
- Core Coaching Skills – Presence and Curiosity
- The EI Coaching Model (practical exercises)
- How Goals Flow from Values to Action
The course material is based on sound scientific research which has been proven to work in world-class organisations. It is fun, engaging, informative and easy to understand the basic principles.
Who is this course for:
The morning course is designed for professionals, managers, leaders and those aspiring to be in positions of influence and will precede “Managing Better: Using Neuroscience” which follows in the afternoon as part of a back-to-back Management Training offering.
Does this course time/date/location not work for your team? We’re flexible, allow us to bring this training directly to your facility via an in-house or bespoke course. Contact our training team to set up a session at a date, time, or location that is most convenient to you.