April 4, 2019 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
All exports require documentation, along with accurate information concerning the export consignment. This morning course provides essential training on those documents required for exporting and is designed for Export Staff involved in the administration of Export Issues.
This course looks to cover all relevant aspects of dealing with export documentation and covers both EU procedures and exports to overseas customers, while highlighting documentary requirements, as well as compliance with Customs requirements.
Sample documents are provided as part of the course, enabling the exporter to understand the importance of using the correct information, as well as how the documents are to be completed.
Delegates on This Course Will:
- 1. Be able to understand how to produce the necessary documentation for an international shipment.
- 1.1 Be able to prepare a price build-up and costing for an export quotation.
- 1.2 Be able to produce the appropriate documents required to expedite the shipment.
- 1.3 Be able to describe any additional special requirements or documentation for particular markets/sectors eg Middle East, Hazardous Goods, Textiles.
- 1.4 Be able to describe appropriate trade terms and international standards for freight, carriage, insurance and costs eg Incoterms .
- 2. Be able to identify where to go for sources of international information and assistance.
- 2.1 Describe the roles of regulatory bodies and where to seek assistance eg Chambers of Commerce, HMRC, BIFA, Sources of Reference, Inspection Agencies, BIS, Banks.
- 3. Be able to identify modes of transport.
- 3.1 Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the different modes of transport.
This training is BCC accredited from a registered and course-approved International Trade trainer and qualifies for the BCC Foundation certificate programme. Delegates wishing to receive a BCC Certificate will be given a short assessment at the end of the course.
This morning course precedes the “Rules of Origin Level 2” afternoon course which follows directly after as part of a back-to-back International Trade offering.
Does this course location/date/time not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, allow us to bring the training to your facility via in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us to arrange for a location, date, or time that is most convenient to you!