March 15, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Create email marketing campaigns that are tried tested and proven with tips tricks and techniques to get your goods and services in front of buying customers and clients
“Email Marketing” may be considered a pariah to some but the truth is, it still outperforms social media when it comes to driving sales. Savvy marketers use email marketing as part of their digital marketing mix and you can too. Use it well, and you will get amazing results.
This Half-Day Course Will Cover:
- Using email alongside your social media activities – the importance of integration.
- Tips for building your email contact list – get into the habit of getting email addresses.
- Different types of email campaigns – we’ll look at emails that have specific objectives such as: direct sales, thought leadership, general information, education, and ‘follow-ups’.
- Using Email Marketing Tools: Mailchimp (Campaign Monitor and Constant Contact to a lesser extent)
- Autoresponders – creating content that goes out automatically when people perform pre-defined ‘trigger actions’.
- Sequencing – creating email content sequences to guide your potential customer through your sales funnel.
- Sales campaigns – the anatomy of the perfect sales email.
- A/B split testing – testing your content to see what options perform best.
- List segmentation – narrowing your offering to niche market sectors.
- The Call to Action – the importance of CTAs and how to use them.
- How Are You Performing? Analytics – and how to use them.
- Crisis Management Plan: Tips for staying on top of your email marketing efforts
This session is designed to provide the absolute essentials necessary in delivering a successful and effective email marketing campaign. Deliver email marketing like the pros after this half-day course!
This afternoon course follows directly after the “Digital Marketing Strategy Bootcamp” course in the morning as part of a back-to-back Digital Marketing training offering. Both courses can be taken together or separately.
About The Trainer:
Paul Gardner is Head of Digital at Bespoke Digital Agency with many years’ experience in all key digital marketing channels and a specialism in E-commerce. He’s worked across a broad range of sectors and global brands with a proven record of planning, budgeting and driving business forward online.
Does the location/date/time of this course not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, contact us about bringing the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses at a date and time that is most convenient to you!