March 15, 2018 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
This digital strategy bootcamp session is designed to bring proven tools and techniques to help your digital marketing campaigns to deliver the results you need.
You will work through a series of exercises which will help you:
- Establish how strong your current digital strategy is
- Get inside your customer’s head to create better content for them
- Refine your positioning and establish where you can beat competitors
- Get clear on which digital marketing tactics are right for you and which are not
- Organise a plan of activity and a reporting structure linked to your leads/sales goals
The session will last 3.5 hours in total with two short breaks in between and will directly precede the “Email Marketing Essentials: Get More Conversions” course which follows in the afternoon as part of a back-to-back Digital Marketing offering.
You will be invited to share your own goals with the group and there will be a Q&A opportunity around your own specific digital strategy during the session too.
About The Trainer:
Steve Brennan, CEO of Bespoke | Digital Agency, who has been helping businesses increase their online leads and sales in Lancashire for 17 years.
Does this course sound good to you but the time/date/location does not? We’re flexible, let us bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us about delivering this training at a location, date, or time that is most convenient to you: 01253 347063 or via email – email@example.com