February 13, 2019 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
This digital strategy bootcamp session is designed to bring proven tools and techniques to help your digital marketing campaigns to deliver the results you need.
You will work through a series of exercises which will help you:
- Establish how strong your current digital strategy is
- Get inside your customer’s head to create better content for them
- Refine your positioning and establish where you can beat competitors
- Get clear on which digital marketing tactics are right for you and which are not
- Organise a plan of activity and a reporting structure linked to your leads/sales goals
The session will last 3.5 hours in total with two short breaks in between and will directly precede the “Email Marketing Essentials: Get More Conversions” course which follows in the afternoon as part of a back-to-back Digital Marketing offering.
You will be invited to share your own goals with the group and there will be a Q&A opportunity around your own specific digital strategy during the session too.
Learn how to put an effective digital marketing strategy together that is perfectly consistent with your organisational goals and which represents your voice to your audience. This half-day course will be fun, relaxed and supportive to help delegates establish a plan and strategy for marketing to customers in the digital sphere.
Does this course sound good to you but the time/date/location does not? We’re flexible, let us bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us about delivering this training at a location, date, or time that is most convenient to you: 01253 347063 or via email – email@example.com