October 31, 2018 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
You’ve done the social media courses. Your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts are all set up and your blog is ready to roll. But what happens now? This course will show you what content to create for each of your social media channels and how to find great ideas for content
Create engaging articles and posts that will continually interest your audience with great tools, and techniques you can use right away from this course.This morning course provides training on how to avoid getting “stuck” for content ideas when posting on your channels by learning many great ideas for all your social media and digital marketing activities!
The day will cover:
- The different types of content you can use across major social media platforms.
- How Are You Performing? – Measuring your efforts for better engagement
- How to recycle your content and get maximum use out of every article or post you create.
- Formulas for creating great headlines with that all important ‘click-ability factor’.
- New ideas for creating blog articles and social media posts that you can adapt and use over and over again.
- The anatomy of a great blog post – structure, language, what to include and what to leave out.
- Shameless shares – a look at the most popular and most shared types of content on the social media platforms.
- How to plan and create a simple social media content schedule.
- Cool tools to make the job easier and save you tons of time.
- Crisis Management Plan: Tools To Keep Your Audience Engaged
Bring a notebook and lots of paper (or your laptop), because you’ll be getting the chance to try out some writing techniques during the day. This is an interactive, fun-yet-effective session that will start paying dividends immediately!
This morning course precedes the “Converting Website Visitors Into Customers” course which follows in the afternoon as part of a back-to-back Digital Marketing offering. Create content to direct the masses to your website – then book on the second course of the day to learn how to turn those new visitors into customers!
About The Trainer:
Paul Gardner is Head of Digital for Bespoke Digital and has many years’ experience in all key digital marketing channels, with a specialism in E-commerce. He’s worked across a broad range of sectors and global brands with a proven record of planning, budgeting and driving business forward online.
Does the course date/time/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible and can bring the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us to book a date, time, and location that is most convenient to you.