May 13, 2020 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
A Twitter & Linkedin for Business training course to make the most of the awesome power of these two social media giants. LinkedIn is the preferred network for business professionals while Twitter has nearly 13 million users in the UK alone! The audiences are massive, the potential benefits for your organisation are huge.
Whether you’re interested in B2B or B2C, this full day of Twitter & Linkedin for business training will show you how to use these channels specifically to promote engagement with your current and potential customers, drive traffic to your website, and ultimately boost your sales.
We’ll explore the pros and cons, the do’s and the don’ts, and the right approach to achieve the maximum results possible from Twitter and LinkedIn to grow your business and client base. Come to Blackpool and join us. Then join the social media revolution in a way you’ve never known before!
Delegates on Twitter & Linkedin for Business Will Learn The Following:
- How Are You Performing? A Social Media Check up
- Setting your social media objectives for each channel
- Creating an “all-star” profile for Twitter and LinkedIn
- Using Endorsements and Recommendations on LinkedIn
- Harnessing the power of Twitter and LinkedIn with Connections and Networking
- Strategies for accruing “followers” and “connections”.
- Setting up Company Pages on LinkedIn
- Copy and search engine optimisation (SEO) for both Twitter and LinkedIn
- Growing and leveraging an effective social network for business
- Using LinkedIn “Groups” and Twitter “lists” for maximum benefit
- The pros and cons of paid-for accounts on LinkedIn
- Tools to help with managing Twitter and LinkedIn
This Twitter and Linkedin for business course will be beneficial to those members of your team who are responsible for maintaining your social media presence and keeping the world talking about what you have on offer. Delegates will learn to apply best practice for posting content, making connections, and sustaining a dynamic presence for your organisation.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and delegates will be awarded the Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.