Are you Xing effectively? This half-day course will help you explore the X platform, giving you a 121 tour of the navigation and layout. Discover the different types of media that can be published and curate a strategy for posting that best suits your business goals.
This fast-paced platform is a great way for reaching local businesses and expanding your network. During the course, we will explore how your organisation can use the platform to maximise impact.
Delegates on the X for Business Course Will Learn The Following:
- How Are You Performing? A Social Media Checkup
- Setting your social media objectives for each channel
- Creating an up to date profile
- Harnessing the power of X with Connections and Networking
- Strategies for accruing “followers”
- Growing and leveraging an effective social network for business
- Exploring the types of content on X and how you can utilise them
- Tools to help with managing X
This course will be beneficial to those members of your team who are responsible for the marketing and social media management of your organisation.
We recommend bringing a suitable device to allow delegates to follow along with the course and get hands-on with demonstrations.
The Chamber will run this course three times throughout the year. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient for your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.