June 11, 2021 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
This Half day course covers all the key elements of the Tariff/Commodity code. It is designed for people who may be new to exporting, plus experienced business people who may need to keep up with industry updates.
The course highlights commercial implications of the correct use of the Tariff/Commodity code and why it is so important to have a good understanding of them, which will help towards successful and efficient global business.
- How a Tariff/Commodity code is made up
- Section Notes
- UK Global Tariff 2021
- Determining the correct code for your products
- General Rules of Interpretation
- Tariff Code requirements for a customs entry
- Shipments to the EU in 2021
- Tariff and Export Licenses
- The Import Process
- How to work out the costs of your products in export markets
- Checking overseas tariffs for import compliance and competitiveness
- The Tariff and Rules of Origin
- Sources of information
This course is essential if you want to understand how Commodity Codes impacts on international trade from both a commercial aspect and operational.
This Course is for Personnel involved in:
- Shipping, export sales, credit control
- Export administration
- Newcomers to export
- Research & Development
- Production and technical support
- All businesses involved in exporting