Businesses invest a lot of time and focus in Social Media and it makes sense that the investment gets the very best returns. This half-day course will help to focus those efforts and show you how to use Twitter to maximise your business’ social online presence.
Aimed at both beginners and advanced users wanting to learn or refresh their memory, this workshop has practical advice that is easy to assimilate and use.
Delegates will learn:
- What a Twitter user looks like in comparison to other Social Media users
- The importance of Twitter to your business and it’s growth in the Social Media world
- How to attract quality Twitter followers and who to follow
- Planning a Twitter campaign using SMART objectives
- Infiltrating networks and maximising impact by effectively managing your profile
- Using Twitter to promote and manage events
- Hashtags, trends and how other businesses in the UK use Twitter
- Combining Twitter with Facebook and Hootsuite
- Finding out how Twitter can fit into your current communication strategy
This easily paced and information packed course is perfect for someone who has a basic knowledge of Twitter and wants to improve significant productivity through it.
Delegates are advised to bring a laptop or tablet to access/set up your Twitter account.