Having a ‘high-performing culture’ is a common business aspiration, with this senior management training course you can accomplish clarity on what the characteristics are, and whether you have the material in terms of the processes and people (maybe including yourself?) to get you there.
Discover what ‘culture’ truly means and what you can do to actually shape it along with those characteristics that ‘high-performance’ businesses share. Is it about higher and harder, or being smarter and more emotionally-focused? Or both?
This senior management session lifts the bonnet on these themes, presenting frameworks and inviting discussion amongst senior leaders and managers on how to create or develop their own programmes towards specific outcomes: both in terms of attitudinal and business performance. The result being alignment on meaning, and clarity on your own journey towards a relevant and workable high performance culture for you and your organisation.
As a result of successfully completing this session, Delegates will:
- Examine the common characteristics of high performance cultures
- Map out the components required to create, embed and maintain them in your own organisation
- Explore the key functional and management tools for moulding organisational culture and climate
- Discover the personal attributes also needed to mould excellent cultural and climate traits – from top to bottom
- Identify the ways of working that separate the excellent from the average organisations
- Examine how these can be introduced and sustained successfully in your own organisation
- Shape your own personal action plan to begin the process of moulding your own high performance culture
- Share and discuss challenges, ideas and best practice with like-minded organisations
This course is aimed at business owners and senior managers seeking to optimise their organisation or perhaps make it more functionally effective in terms of processes and people – or both. Whether in a state of growth, stagnation, or decline, break free from ‘the way we’ve always done things’ mentality.
This session will provide tangible tools with a process-driven style which explores the personal attributes and wider skills sets of leaders, managers and colleagues and the ability to reflect and self-assess.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided and delegates will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this senior management training course.
This morning session directly precedes “Successful Change Management” which runs in the afternoon as part of a back-to-back leadership & management training day. Both courses can be taken together or separately.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.