February 26, 2019 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Maximise your sales and rapport through learning the buying types or “personalities” of your potential clients and watch your sales numbers climb! This sales training course will have you building rapport and influencing a variety of different buyers no matter what personality type they are!
These buying orientations are people who make purchase decisions based on criteria determined, in large part, to their specific type or “purchasing personality”. Delegates attending this sales training workshop will enjoy an interactive session packed with information on how to increase sales opportunities.
This course will cover:
- How to identify the common personality buyer-types (Introduction to DISC)• How to identify the common personality buyer-types (Introduction to DISC)
- How to open, build rapport and close a sales opportunity (Questioning Techniques, Rapport Techniques, Matching your customer’s needs and wants)
- The important drivers and approaches to use when selling and negotiating with the different buyer and personality styles (Build on DISC – What do you do to adapt your approach)
- Communication methods to suit each personality preference whether face to face, phone and/or email
- Handling and overcoming objection (Strategy to overcome conflict and a model to help you say no in a positive way)
- Useful tips and sales strategies that compliment personality traits
This morning sales training course is directly followed by “Networking Skills for Business” in the afternoon, both can be taken together or separately and are designed for:
- business owners
- sales managers
- account managers
- recruitment consultants
- business developers
- sales staff and advisors
This sales training will help your sales team to develop stronger relationships with a wide variety of people in business and hit targets by quickly adapting their approach to each client’s personality type.
Does the course location/time/date not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, we can bring the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke training. Contact us to arrange for a location, date, or time that is most convenient to you!