September 10, 2020 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
According to a study conducted by Web Marketing Video Council, a staggering 60% of brands are actively using social media video today. Customers are watching video, and if you want to catch their eye with your messaging, marketing with video on social media should now be a critical part of your marketing strategy.
This afternoon course will show you how to make the most of your social media videos for YouTube, Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram in order to better reach your target audience with videos that pull viewers in and encourage them to engage with your business and remember your brand.
This Social Media Video content can act like a funnel to win more business by enabling organisations to:
- Catch the attention of their target audience
- Connect with them using valuable content
- Pitch them a relevant offer by the end
- Convert them into a lead or sale
This course will show you how to optimise and post your existing videos in a way that optimises your efforts across Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram. It will also cover techniques for optimising your videos for searches on Social Media to help grow your audiences.
Delegates on This Course Will:
- Learn how plan a video marketing strategy that fits their budget and time
- Scheduling, posting, and connecting
- Channel Creation Essentials
- Developing a Content Calendar (template provided)
- Learn how to create videos to match the different formats, priorities, and audiences across your existing social networks in this “video-first” world!
- Instagram: 30 seconds
- Twitter: 45 seconds
- Facebook: 1 minute
- YouTube: 2 minutes
- Learn how to get those videos into the various social media platforms in an optimal way:
- Uploading video to Facebook
- Batch uploading video
- Uploading to Instagram from a Mobile Phone
- Posting Video to Linkedin and YouTube
- Discover how to Drive traffic to their social channels and website using video:
- Optimising video for search on social media channels
- Engage an audience in a way that they will stop scrolling, take notice, and remember the business
- Find the desired audience/channel to get their Brand, Product, or Service the best connection
- Learn how to use video to Connect and Build Relationships with your Target Audience
- Be more effective on Social Media Channels: Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube, & Instagram
This social media video marketing for business training course will enable you to easily and effectively launching a successful social media video campaign even with no previous video experience and to take advantage of the new opportunities that social media video offers for business growth. Learn to plan, post, connect, and engage with video through social media. This course is ideal for business owners, managers, and anyone interested in learning how to market their organisation with the effective use of video on social media.
This afternoon Social Media Video Marketing training course directly follows the morning course Creating Videos to Market Your Business which runs in the morning. In the morning learn how to make your video and in the afternoon learn how to make the most of your videos on social media! Both courses can be taken together or separate.
Refreshments will be served upon arrival with lunch being provided at 12:30 between courses. Delegates will receive the Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. Contact our training team to arrange for this training to be delivered on-site at a time and a date that is most convenient to you and your team!