January 7, 2020 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Instantly upgrade your Instagram account to Incredible with this half day Instagram for Business training course. Discover how to set up your Instagram profile, build communities, post more professional pics, and master hashtags while growing and promoting your business through engaging content!
The most vibrant and growing social media platform is now a must for all businesses looking to promote their organisation via digital marketing with over 1 billion active monthly users and 500 million of them using the platform every day! Instagram can be a powerful social media channel for your business – once you unlock the essentials on this half-day course.
Here are just a few more reasons to “upgrade” your Instagram:(stats from oberlo.co.uk):
- Instagram is the
- second most engaged network
- The average Instagram user will spend 53 mins on the app per day
- 1/3 of the most viewed Instagram stories are from businesses.
- 83% of Instagrammers say they discover new products and services on Instagram
- 80% of Instagrammers decide whether to buy a product or service
Instagram is great for product based retailers, service led, and business-to-business organisations who have learned how to properly use this powerful marketing channel for a powerful effect on their business.
Delegates Will Learn The Following:
- Essential navigation of the Instagram app
- Creating an effective visual profile to promote your organisation
- Upgrading your Instagram photography/video from hobbyist to a more professional style right from your smart phone!
- Proper publishing to the Instagram timeline and story mode
- Building a loyal and engaged community through profile management
- Mastering hashtags and how to use them to promote your profile
- Managing your profile and interacting with your audience
- Scheduling creative content to Instagram
- Instagram Analytics and how to review the success of your posts
This Instagram for Business course is perfect for any members of your team who wish to manage the organisation’s Instagram profile. Designed to cover all the essentials of the platform, this course will teach anyone with limited experience how to use this most powerful social media channel. It will also be valuable to anyone at a lower intermediate level who wishes to pick up extra pointers.
Attendees are encouraged to bring mobile phones with access to their Instagram account. Additional media such as promotional photos would also be a benefit. However, the course will still prove useful without either.
This Instagram for Business training course runs in the afternoon directly following the morning course “Fabulous Facebook Ads” as part of a back to back Social Media training offering from the Chamber.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided and delegates will receive a Chamber Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.