November 1, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
The increasingly complex and competitive business environment we operate in makes it harder to be successful on your own. Collaboration and business partnerships are becoming an integral component of business growth strategies.
However over 60% of collaborations fail to deliver the value expected by the partners. Research suggests that they tend not to fail for commercial or technical reasons, but rather for strategic, cultural and operational ones.
In this full day interactive workshop we’ll be using real scenarios and case studies to show you how to apply the best practice collaboration life cycle to your relationships, helping you build business partnerships that create competitive advantage and build business resilience.
• Morning Session 1: Key concepts and introduction to key tools and techniques
• Afternoon Session 2: Applying the tools and techniques to your own business partnerships
Delegates will learn:
• How the contract can help, or hinder, the partnership
• How to conduct due diligence before you sign the deal to identify areas that could undermine the partnership further down the road
• How to get the relationship off to the best start
• How manage performance and the power of regular health checking
• Handling issues constructively and skillfully
• Everything ends eventually.. how to preserve your reputation and part as friends?
The Chamber will run this course three times a year. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.