April 27, 2016 from 1:00 pm to 4:45 pm
Facebook is a powerful marketing tool when used correctly. This course has been designed to give you the tools to utilise Facebook to your advantage. If you require a customer service platform or a marketing tool Facebook and its billion users can be at your fingertips.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned user looking to refresh your skills and techniques, this course is practical and useful for people from any industry and any background.
Delegates will learn how to understand:
- Facebook compared to other Social Media sites and its many uses.
- Why Facebook is important to business and how other businesses utilise Facebook
- How to attract businesses to your Facebook page
- Online etiquette and communication
- The pros and cons of paying for Facebook’s ad’s and promotional tools
- Planning a Facebook campaign from scratch using SMART objectives
- Infiltrating networks and joining groups
- Setting up your business profile and maximising impact through writing, pictures and videos
- How to read and analyse Facebook insights and what to do with the results
- Promoting events, sales and special occasions through Facebook
This pacey and information packed course is perfect for both someone who has a knowledge of Facebook or is just getting started and wants to improve productivity through it.
Delegates are advised to bring a laptop or tablet to access/set up your Facebook account on