Future proofing your business is a one-day course is designed to equip managers and business owners with the tools to protect their business, products, services from fading into obscurity and/or becoming obsolete due to unforeseen challenges.
Organisations face attacks from almost every direction, whether that is commercial uncertainty, supply chain difficulties, cyber-attacks, changing regulations or consumer demands. If you are interested in managing risk within your organisation, this course is for you.
Upon Completion – Delegates Will Be Able To:
- Identify the biggest threats facing organisations today and sources of information
- Apply modern PESTLE analysis techniques which contribute to better understanding
- Comprehend the complexities of why good companies sometimes fail to identify or respond to risks
- Apply the organisational resilience model within your own organisation
- Consider risk from a media perspective
- Understand clearly how risk psychology contributes to success or failure
This interactive future proofing your business course looks at the biggest threats facing organisations today, identifies sources of potential threats and explores organisational continuity and resilience strategies at a business, team and individual level.
All delegates will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the end of this course. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
If the date, time, and/or location of this future proofing your business course isn’t convenient for your team, we can be flexible. Contact a member of our training team to see how easy and affordable it can be to bring this training directly to your facility through an in-house or bespoke course.