December 14, 2016 from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
This course is also referred to as Excel: Intermediate Level 1. The aim of this course is to build on the knowledge gained through the use of Excel (self-taught users) or users who have attended the Introduction Course called Excel: The Fundamentals.
This Level 2 course builds on the fundamentals of Level 1, to avoid booking a course that is either too hard or too easy, we ask that you take a quick multiple choice assessment of your current level of Excel knowledge to enable that all delegates are on the same pace https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/BFF9WJG
Delegates will be taken from the introductory basics to making more of the productive and effective features of Excel. Managing data and processing department information will ascend to a whole new level.
Delegates will learn:
- Working with Worksheets
- Understanding formula syntax, using brackets and correcting formula error
- Relative and Absolute Cell References
- Using basic ‘Functions’ in formulas (SUM, MIN MAX, AVERAGE, COUNT, COUNTA)
- Using Auto-sum and Auto-calculate
- Understanding and using ‘arguments’ in functions
- Creating effective Data Lists (Tables)
- Formatting Tables and ranges
- Printing tips and tricks
- Introduction to Charts
At the conclusion of this course, you will be ready for Excel Advanced: Power Users course which begins to address many of the high-level features that Excel has to offer.
Delegates should bring a laptop with Excel 2013 installed – if this is not possible then one can be rented to use during the course but you should arrange this in advance.