Deliver the value of your products and services to current and prospective clients by creating your own powerful online videos using only your smartphone and a free editing app!
This half-day course will provide your team with the abilities to raise awareness of your brand through the effective methods, techniques and application of smartphone video.
We will cover how to add very simple touches to your smartphone video technique which will transform their appearance from amateur to professional to current and prospective clients. You will discover how make the most of your smartphone to accomplish video excellence without the expense of hiring an outside videographer.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will:
- Identify & Apply the following eight professional video techniques to deliver value through their online videos:
- Plan and Prepare a Successful Video Through the Use of Correct Writing, Audience-Appropriate Styles and Shotlists
- Compose Video Subjects: Framing, Position, Angles, Sizes to Increase Engagement of the Viewer
- Staging for the Video: Positioning Interviewees, Props, or Products to Avoid the Dreaded “Fishbowl” Effect.
- Effective Camera Movement and Stabilisation
- Making the Most of Any Lighting Available and How to Affordably Help a Poorly Lit Location
- Audio Recording for Video: A Little Goes a Long Way!
- Interview & Testimonal Techniques: Getting the Best Delivery from the Interviewee or Testimonial
- Editing Techniques: Pacing, Enhancing Through Music & Transitions
- Learn how Content is King: Creating Something Worth Watching
- Writing for Video: Call to action (CTA)
- Deliver Business Messages that either inform, educate, or entertain.
- Educate Your Audience and establish Expertise
- Gain Online Tools and Resources to achieve better video for business
Learn how to create business videos quickly and easily with a clear call to action along with some best practices that’ll help your videos stand out wherever you’re sharing them. (which we will show you in the afternoon course). This session will make sure your voice is heard by showing you how to create quality video even with little to no experience with this half-day video marketing course for business.
This course is ideal for business owners, managers, and anyone interested in learning how to market their organisation with the effective use of video.
This morning Video Marketing for Business training course is directly followed by Marketing Your Videos on Social Media which runs in the afternoon. Both courses can be taken together or separate.
Lunch will be provided between courses and delegates will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this course.
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. Contact our training team to arrange for this training to be delivered on-site at a time and a date that is most convenient to you and your team!