In life and our work, we generally communicate in three ways: Verbal, Written & Body Language.
The first contact you make with a customer/colleague whether by phone, email, or in person, is extremely important, remember: You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.
In this course, participants will be provided with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively communicate in various professional settings. Whether it is in-person meetings, presentations, emails, or any other form of communication, this course will equip participants with the tools they need to succeed.
This Communicate Effectively course will make sure you always:
- Send emails that are clear, concise, and professional
- Make phone calls that are direct, effective, and to-the-point
- Communicate non-verbally inconsistent manner with your intended message
…And that you never:
- Send another awkward email
- Make a badly prepared phone call
- Allow your body language to say the opposite of what you are trying to say.
We all make hundreds of decisions each day based on the information we receive. This course will ensure you interpret all these messages and signals correctly and allow you to communicate out to the world professionally and unambiguously.
You can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.