September 16, 2021 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
In life and in our work we generally communicate in three ways: Verbal, Written & Body Language.
The first contact you make with a customer/colleague whether by phone, email or in person, is extremely important, remember: You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.
To effectively communicate properly in these various ways, we will need training in professional methods that are proven to work. That is precisely what this half day open course is designed to provide – training to Communicate Effectively.
This Communicate Effectively course will make sure you always:
- Send emails that are clear, concise, and professional
- Make phone calls that are direct, effective, and to-the-point
- Communicate non-verbally in consistent manner with your intended message
…And that you never:
- Send another awkward email
- Make a badly prepared phone call
- Allow your body language to say the opposite to what you are trying to say.
We all make hundreds of decisions each day based upon the information we receive. This course will ensure you interpret all these messages and signals correctly and allow you to communicate out to the world in a professional and unambiguous manner.
You can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.