November 19, 2020 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Three things in life are certain: death, taxes and change. The first two are inevitable, but businesses do have a choice in dealing with the third.
Develop an enduring organisation by mastering how to proactively deal with change on this half day change management training course. Remove any “big project” issues like fear and uncertainty among your team and line managers and win the ‘war of inches’ where regular incremental improvements are needed to achieve effective progress.
This change management course will enable delegates to grasp the universal issues relating to change and provide you with the tools needed to plan and execute a successful strategy in tackling the change journey with impetus, purpose and confidence.
This workshop will be highly interactive and will encourage delegates to contribute and learn from each other with the intent is to encourage each delegate to confidently develop their own toolkit specific to the issues they face in their own organisation.
As a result of successfully completing this session, Delegates will:
- Recognize that personal and organisational change are both inevitable – and an opportunity to improve
- Identify the different types of change typically encountered in organisations – along with the typical barriers
- Evaluate the strategic planning tools available to guide change
- Analyse the available responses and options to change scenarios – both positive and negative
- Explore the tools available to plan, implement and measure changes to function and process
- Explore the management and leadership skills required to positively and effectively drive change
- Discuss examples of good and bad results in change initiatives
- Come away with a framework and tools to identify effective options for change in your own organisation
- Along with clarity on the personal attributes needed to lead or manage change successfully
- Share and discuss ideas and best practice with like-minded organisations
This course is aimed at business owners and managers who are required to lead or manage specific change programmes and new managers needing an introduction and overview of change management techniques as part of their overall skills set.
This workshop is delivered by a member of the Chamber of Commerce with trusted expertise of more than 30 years’ experience in both private and public sector businesses varying from smaller, fast-growing outfits to multi-national plcs.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided and delegates will receive a Chamber of Commerce Certificate of Completion at the conclusion of this senior management training course.
This afternoon session directly follows “Senior Management Training : Creating a High Performance Culture” which runs in the morning as part of a back-to-back Leadership and Management training day. Both courses can be taken together or separately.
Chamber Training Centre
1 Lockheed Court
Amy Johnson Way
Blackpool, FY4 2RN
The Chamber will run this course three times in 2020. However, you can arrange to have this training onsite at your facility on a date and time that is most convenient to your team. Contact us to discuss a bespoke or on-site offering today.