Remove misplaced apprehension about “marketing” and learn to immediately employ a vital ingredient in engaging with team members and existing customers while attracting new prospects – the right prospects for your business.
Add strategic communication to your marketing mix which will clearly define relationships inside and outside of your organisation. Prepare a sound, consistent message well before you tell the outside world about your products and services and provide clarity of purpose and a true understanding of where and how your business adds value.
Learning Objectives for this Half-Day Course:
- The vital role of marketing in business success
- Expressing organisational values and “ethos”
- Connecting with employees and customers
- A deeper knowledge of the influence of marketing and brand messaging
- Techniques to build your own unique marketing approach
- Understanding unique value propositions (UVPs) & differentiating your business
- Implementing workable frameworks to build a strategic marketing plan
- Setting values and a code of conduct to unite the organisational message
Learn values-based marketing communication techniques to enable your organisation to connect on a much deeper level with your intended audience both internally and externally in an authentic, far more effectual way.
This thought-provoking session will demystify marketing, giving a valuable overview of the techniques available today and what is manageable for SMEs in this world of fast moving technology and fierce competition.
Does this course sound good to you but the time/date/location does not? We’re flexible, let us bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us about delivering this training at a location, date, or time that is most convenient to you!