Just over 70 businesses have now registered on the BIBAs Bootcamp but it’s not too late to reserve your free places.
The BIBAs is a competition which is one of the most rigorously judged business awards programmes in the county.
To win a BIBA, you have to prove you’re the best that there is. That means entering the right category, submitting detailed information, telling a compelling story and impressing our analytical judges.
To help you through the application process, we have our very own BIBAs Bootcamp for which reservations are now open.
The Bootcamp is a FREE to attend interactive workshop, using a combination of presentation media, application activities and group discussion to give business owners and marketing teams the knowledge and confidence submit the best application(s) possible and excel at interview(s).
Get it right and you will be able to maximise the commercial opportunities that come from winning!
This workshop will provide you with:
• A greater understanding of the BIBAs and why they are valuable to your business
• How to decide which category(s) are best for you
• Top tips and practical exercises on writing your entry(s)
• Tips from one BIBA Judges as to what they are looking, for both in the written entries and also at interview stage which is a critical part of the entry process; one which sets these awards apart from many others
• Hear from a past winner about their journey
Date: Thursday 6th February 2020
Location: The Marriott Hotel, Preston
Times: 10.00am – 12.30pm
To reserve your free place(s) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org