After a busy period of planning, designing, developing and testing, we are delighted to announce the Chamber will soon be launching a new brand, new messaging and a new website.
We hope you will like the fresh and modern new look to the website and the improved navigation that will allow you to find the information you need more quickly and easily.
The new website will also encompass a highly interactive and functional members area. We intend to create completely new content, restructure and simplify navigation, enhance the user experience and push the boundaries. The new website will feature a simplistic design style with plenty of navigation elements that help our members and customers get to the right place for the services and products they need.
Both will link directly to our newly developed Client Relationship Management system. The seamless integration of these technologies will provide an opportunity for members to:
• View and apply for local and national tenders
• Order and pay for services, subscriptions and events with special discounts.
• Access Presale tickets to exclusive events
• List business opportunities
• Provide direct Member to Member Offers
• Promote company news
• List Vacancies
• Members Blogs
• View Members Records and update details
• Obtain Advance business notifications
• Download members logos, certificates and invoices.
• Receive Press Opportunities
• Access Realtime business opportunities & information
• Instant live chat
However, this is only the beginning. We will build on the new brand and for the website we’ll be adding lots of new content, developing new features and improve existing ones. If prior to launch members would like us to feature anything over and above the benefits listed please do not hesitate to contact us.