The current Chamber Low Carbon programme developed by East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce in partnership with North and Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce, BOOST and Businesswise Solutions Ltd has secured additional funding from the European Structural & Investment Funds via the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government up until June 2023 to provide services to the SME community of Lancashire for:
- The stimulation and up take of energy and environmental efficiency measures and the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
- Work with Lancashire technology developers who have low carbon technology products that are now “close to market” and need support to move their products to full commercialisation.
To compliment and support the programme partners own Energy and Environment Teams delivery of this programme, East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce and Industry is seeking to procure the services of a number of consultants with specialist knowledge and skills, via Framework Agreements.
Energy and Environmental Advice
- Environment & Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Consultants (5 minimum)
- Low Carbon and Renewable Technology Implementation Consultants (15 minimum)
Low Carbon Innovation and Technology Development Advice
- Technology and Supply Chain Partnerships Specialists, Business Development and Investment Specialists, Engineering and Manufacturing Specialists (4 minimum)
We are also looking for quotations for journalistic and thought leadership support to promote the programme and its offering to the business community of Lancashire.
The specifications for the Request for Quotations can be found via the hyperlinks.
All quotes are to be returned by 12:00 noon 27th July 2020 to Louise Gaskell (contact details contained within application links).