November 15, 2018 from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
Get your message out there to the right people, no matter what you are selling with effective copy for both clients and search engines! Learn how to craft the content of your copy word by word so that it gets the maximum amount of exposure for your website, blog articles, or press releases, and reaches the audience that you need it to.
In the digital age, the emphasis on properly written copy has never been greater and crafting copy that sells your goods and services is truly an art to be mastered. Make the most of your copy writing whether for articles, press releases, web copy, or search engine ads, by tailoring your content to a target audience.
Delegates will Learn the Following
- Types of content – web copy, blogs, Google ads, meta text – Knowing what each is used for and how to create it.
- How to use demographic insights to make sure you are writing in the right way for the right people.
- Character limits, constraints and guidelines for the various formats of marketing text.
- Search Engine Optimisation – the elements you need to put in place, and why this is necessary.
- Making your content accessible through formatting and stylistic elements.
This course will be beneficial to all members of your team who interact with your website, public relations or other advertising platforms. Delegates will learn how to draw upon multiple data sources to make their text more effective, and discover how to craft text to fulfill specific objectives.
About the Trainer:
Matt Mitchell is the Communications Manager at Novi.Digital, and has worked as a copywriter and SEO specialist for many years. He holds a Masters in creative writing and was previously taught as part of the Positive Futures program for Lancashire Adult Learning.
Does the date or location not work for your organisation? We are flexible and can bring the trainer and training to you through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us about setting up this training at a time/date/location that is most convenient to you.