March 8, 2019 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Make the most of the awesome power of these social media giants: LinkedIn is the preferred network for business professionals while Twitter has 13 million users in the UK alone! The audiences are massive, the potential benefits for your organisation is huge.
Whether you’re interested in B2B or B2C, this full day of Social Media training will show you how to use these channels specifically to promote engagement with your customers, drive traffic to your website, and ultimately boost your sales.
We’ll explore the pros and cons, the do’s and the don’ts, and the right approach to achieve the maximum results possible from Twitter and LinkedIn to grow your business and client base. Come to Blackpool and join us. Then join the social media revolution in a way you’ve never known before!
Delegates Will Learn The Following:
- How Are You Performing? A Social Media Check up
- Setting your social media objectives for each channel
- Creating an “all-star” profile for Twitter and LinkedIn
- Using Endorsements and Recommendations on LinkedIn
- Harnessing the power of Twitter and LinkedIn with Connections and Networking
- Strategies for accruing “followers” and “connections”.
- Setting up Company Pages on LinkedIn
- Copy and search engine optimisation (SEO) for both Twitter and LinkedIn
- Growing and leveraging an effective social network for business
- Using LinkedIn “Groups” and Twitter “lists” for maximum benefit
- The pro and cons of paid-for accounts on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn and Twitter Ads: set-up, targeting and measurement
- Tools to help with managing Twitter and LinkedIn
- Crisis Management Plan: To Stay Engaged With Your Audience
This course will be beneficial to those members of your team who are responsible for maintaining your social media presence and keeping the world talking about what you have on offer. Delegates will learn to apply best practice for posting content, making connections, and sustaining a dynamic presence for your organisation.
Does the course date/time/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible and can bring the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us to book a date, time, and location that is most convenient to you.