September 7, 2018 from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm
Whether you need a refresher or you’re just starting out, make the most of your iPad, iPhone, and/or MacBook and learn about a few amazing apps for business. Whether you’re creating documents and spreadsheets on the go, or collaborating with others over FaceTime and email, being more productive with your Apple devices has never been easier.
This course will help you get organised and customise your device settings to work best for you as you work at your best! Make your working day and every day even better by getting the most from your Apple devices whether an iPhone, iPad, or Macbook.
- Explore navigation techniques to get more from your Apple Devices.
- Discover features and built-in apps you’ll love to use every day — like Siri,
multitasking and Notes.
- Explore ways to keep your Apple Devices up to date.
- Smart — and fun — ways to use Siri.
- Manage your work life and keep it all organised using the best apps and features of iOS 11…and more!
Your Apple devices can do so many incredible things, once you have the basics down, there’s no limit to what you can do with them! Join the Chamber’s Apple Certified “Genius”, Ken Eckersall to discover the best business tips and quick tricks for iPhone, iPad, and MacBook.