October 9, 2018 from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
In today’s hectic business world everyone has more work than time allows, “to do” lists stretch to infinity, staff get stuck in task mode, relationships suffer and stress rises.
If this is an all too familiar scenario for you then the Prioritisation and Time Management workshop is essential. This is a highly interactive and engaging one day training course using a range of business exercises to illustrate key principles and concepts for effective management of time.
Gain control of your busy work and social schedules to be more productive while achieving an effective work/life balance through the many important time related topics covered in this workshop such as planning, setting goals, delegation and managing meetings among others.
On completing the workshop candidates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of prioritisation
- Relate tasks to desired outcomes and to focus on the “vital few”
- Adopt appropriate techniques for effective time management and rigorously challenge time wasters
- Understand useful principles, such as “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” and simple models such as “Eating Frogs”
- Manage meetings effectively
- Realise the importance of setting goals
- Delegate effectively
This course is appropriate for anyone who recognises any of the following:
- I don’t have enough time to do everything
- It’s quicker to do it myself
- My work – life balance isn’t right
- I get buried in e:mails
- I spend so much time in meetings
- I just don’t find the time to “go-see” or hold development discussions
Book on to this course and you will gain mastery over your busy work and social schedules and achieve more productivity than you ever thought you were capable of: all in a single day course!
Refreshments and Lunch are included in this Full-Day Course.
About The Trainer:
Alan Slater, PhD is a qualified business performance trainer and coach and is accredited to deliver Belbin team role and EQ-i 2.0 emotional intelligence profiles. He provides lean consultancy and training services to private companies in the manufacturing, engineering and service sectors. He is also a non-executive director at a food company based in Warrington.
He is a member of The Association for Coaching and a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. He is an associate of The Manufacturing Institute and a member of the Business Consultancy Network – www.bcn.org.uk . Alan has a PhD from Manchester University.
Does the time/date/location of this course not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, contact us to bring the training directly to your facility via in-house or bespoke training. Contact us to present this course at a time, date, or location that is most convenient for you!