March 13, 2018 from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
An excellent course in our Sales/Customer Service and Communications Training Programmes which will provide delegates with a winning approach to negotiation no matter what communication scenario they find themselves in.
Whether you are selling, buying, account managing or simply trying to get through a day’s work with your colleagues – you are almost certain to spend some time negotiating.
Negotiation is an integral part of creating value for your organisation or department. Your success depends on your personal skills as a negotiator. Yet in many ways these skills are often treated as ‘assumed life skills’ that will be picked up along the way as people progress in their career. This is simply not the case. The art of negotiation is both a valuable and a powerful skill to learn – which this course is designed to deliver.
This technique-packed training course provides delegates with a winning approach to negotiation which can be implemented straight away.
Delegates will learn:
- The process of negotiation
- Possible outcomes from negotiations
- Working towards win-win solutions
- Negotiating is not compromising
- Reading the styles of negotiators
- The successful negotiator
- Mistakes to avoid when negotiating
Outcomes of this Negotiations Course:
- The essentials of negotiation: managing the process and importance of planning
- Proper Negotiation Techniques: The pros and cons
- Personal impact and the power of negotiation
There is no doubt that after a morning with Chamber Sales Trainer, Keith Whittle, that delegates will emerge with negotiation techniques that will bring an immediate impact to your workplace.
Does the course date/time/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible and can bring the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us to book a date, time, and location that is most convenient to you.