March 21, 2018 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Who is visiting your website? Do they like what they see? This full-day course will delve into ways to use Google Analytics to gather more meaningful data, analyze it better and make your website perform higher and more visible to searches online. From setting up tracking to speeding up your site and benchmarking your website data, this course will help you to be found by more potential clients who search online!
Join us at the Chamber Training Centre as Aaron Crewe of Novi.Digital Ltd – UK award-winning specialist digital marketing consultancy presents “Google Analytics for Business”.
In this session Aaron will be delivering an overview of the following:
- Making sure that Analytics is set up correctly
- Looking at traffic from different data sources
- Setting up conversion tracking for goals and ecommerce
- Using Events for tracking important user engagement and interaction
- How to test different browsers and device types
- Looking at location and languages of the website visitors
- How demographics information can help inform website content
- Web page and site content analysis
- Setting up and using Experiments within Analytics
- Studying Landing Pages and Exit Pages
- Setting up dashboards to view key metrics quickly and easily
- Connecting Analytics to Webmaster Tools and AdWords
- Multi-Channel and Cross-Device analysis
- Using Site Search for further information on your user journey
- Looking at ways to improve site speed
- Benchmarking your data
- Setting up reports and alerts
This is an interactive one-day course that allows attendees to ask questions and collaborate to learn how to improve their Website and online campaign performance using the free tool: Google Analytics.
Attendees are encouraged to bring laptops in order to work through specific examples.
Does the course date/time/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible and can bring the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us to book a date, time, and location that is most convenient to you.