January 18, 2018 from 9:30 am to 4:45 pm
Because the UK accounts for just 4% of global GDP, that leaves 96% of the world market at your fingertips for exporting!
Professionals who are new to exporting and the experienced business people who require updates on Export Documentation and Procedures will gain a wealth of information in a single course.
Live online examples are used to explain documentation and to show how you can complete the documentation yourself. The course also relates to commercial implications and the reasons why procedures are critical. There will be practical examples and case studies
Delegates will learn and experience:
- Incoterms © 2010
- Commercial Invoice / Packing Lists
- Country of Origin / Certificate of Origin
- Shipping Documentation
- Import and Export Licence
- EUR 1 and ATR 1
- ATA Carnet / Preferential Trade Agreements
- Commodity / Tariff Codes
- Inward Processing Relief and Outward Processing Relief
- Methods of Payment
If your organisation is considering export for the first time or perhaps hasn’t yet proactively exported in the past, this course is ideal for training local businesses in taking the first step and making sales overseas while avoiding costly mistakes due to incorrect information and approaches to exporting.
Lunch and refreshments are included in the price
About The Trainer:
Jeff Lewis is Managing Director of Resultz Ltd and is accredited by the CPD service. Each delegate will get a course certificate direct from the CPD service and 10 CPD points.
If this course appeals to you but the time/date/location does not, we would like to be flexible. We can bring the training directly to your facility via in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us to set up a time, date, or location that is most convenient to you!