September 13, 2017 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
Increase your international sales in a single morning by learning to market your products overseas more profitably and more effectively.
This powerful Masterclass has been designed to take attendees through the international marketing process: routes to market, setting up overseas partners, competitor analysis, and so much more to form the basis for a successful overseas operation.
Key Learning objectives of the workshop
• How to research new international markets
• Methods of competitor analysis
• How to price your product or service locally
• Competitor Analysis
• Understanding the importance of cultural awareness
• Understanding the routes to market and product or service placement
• Researching, setting up and managing overseas partners
• Research preferential trade agreements
• Methods of marketing product or service
This 2-hour Masterclass on International Marketing runs from 9:30 am to 11:30 am with content that is focussed on developing new markets overseas.
Does the course date/time/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible and can bring the training to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us to book a date, time, and location that is most convenient to you.