July 11, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
This half-day course is a “Beyond The Basics” course for those who already have a good grasp of the “Fundamentals of Finance” or those who have taken our Finance Fundamentals For Business course. This is an additional offering to the Financial Fitness programme of the Chamber, and is designed to deliver next level financial tools and techniques with a FUN spin on business finance.
This will run as the afternoon offering of back-to-back finance courses and follows the morning course of Level 1 Finance Fundamentals. Both courses can be taken together at a discount.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Managers and business leaders who have (or will in the future) responsibility for managing some costs.
- Non-financial advisors who talk to businesses about business plans and prepare justifications for funding or grants, and so need to understand the fundamentals of where the relevant information is found.
- Anyone involved in managing costs and predicting the future development of those costs
Delegates will learn:
- Which costs are fixed and which are variable
- How to calculate breakeven
- How to control different types of costs
- The principles of pricing and mark-ups
- How to prepare a budget or forecast
About the course
The workshop is presented by the animated, entertaining, and intellectual – Ian Ross. This finance course will be presented without jargon and without PowerPoint. Previous delegates have commented: “very clear and easy to understand”, “fun, interactive and thought-provoking”
This afternoon course follows directly after “Finance Fundamentals For Business” which runs in the morning as part of a back-to-back Financial Fitness for Business offering.
Does this course time/date/location not work for your organisation? We’re flexible, we can bring the training directly to your facility through in-house or bespoke courses. Contact us today to set up a training session at a date, time, and location that is most convenient to you.