Whether you’re a start-up, fast growing or long-established business, membership of the North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce can give your business an operational and competitive edge.
Some of the advantages of being a member of the North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce include:
- Over 1,600 members; a great opportunity to create new relationships and grow your customer base
- Range of services: a raft of specialist services including HR, legal and foreign exchange
- Reputation; give your brand a boost being part of the UK’s largest business member organisation, and an Accredited Chamber
- Events; access to a comprehensive calendar of events helping you meet new people while developing skills
- Partnership opportunities; flexible opportunities to form partnerships and showcase your brand to our members
- Profile; a range of marketing and promotion opportunities across our online and offline channels
- Representation; if local or national government policy is holding your business back, our policy team can escalate your concerns at the highest level
- Develop staff; innovation and knowledge is power and through the Chamber, you can access a wide range of training and development programme
Support when you need it the most; being in business can be tough but being part the North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce can give you access to experts when you need it the most.