INTERNATIONAL TRADE SUPPORT
Our region has a proud record of making and taking things across the globe and the North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce is a partner to many of those importers and exporters. If you’re serious about international trade, we can help.
We offer a comprehensive package of international trade services aimed at helping your company succeed in international markets.
Whether you are planning to export for the first time, looking to buy in goods from overseas, or expanding on your existing export activity, our International trade team can offer practical advice and assistance. We are a team of experienced international trade advisers with first-hand experience in many overseas markets and international trade issues. Our service includes:
- International trade enquiry service
- Access to government support, funding and initiatives
- Export market research, contacts and sales leads
- A programme of seminars on international markets and topics
- Translation services and language training
- Overseas credit searches and references
- Advice on methods of payment, transportation, customs and excise and documentation
- Access support for overseas visits and exhibitions
- Export documentation
- Export training programme
- Networking with other businesses in the area through the Export club
Call us today on 01772 653000 and find out how North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce can help with international trade.
- January 26, 9:30 am - 1:00 pm at Fylde Coast Office
- January 30, 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm at The Villa at Northend
- March 4 - March 10 at