- This event has passed.
Power Conditioning: How to manage power quality and voltage to achieve a positive outcome!
May 30, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The North & Western Lancashire Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to this FREE event being held by our Chamber Low Carbon partner the East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce.
The Chamber Low Carbon Hub presents:
“Power Conditioning: How to manage power quality and voltage to achieve a positive outcome!”
Come to this FREE event and hear from industry experts:
- How to reduce your bills without changing a light bulb!
- Understanding reactive power charges how and why they appear on bills.
- How to eliminate charges and the long term financial benefits to you and your equipment?
- Voltage management, stabilisation and how to run at optimal voltages and how this affects your efficiency and equipment longevity.
- Intelligent monitoring systems
If you think you are using too much electricity come and join us to find out how the Chamber Low Carbon Programme can help your business.
To book your place please click HERE